One of the best parts of owning a Teddy Bear puppy is getting to see all of the crazy things that they do on a daily basis. They have such amazing, unique personalities, and a lot of spunk for a small dog!
As Rebecca and I were watching Buddy bark at some squirrels the other day, we started talking about how interesting the world must look from the perspective of a Teddy Bear puppy. There are so many things that Rebecca and I hardly notice, or take for granted, that have a very different effect on Buddy. That gave me this idea: Hope you like it!
More Suggested Articles:
- What exactly is a Teddy Bear Puppy?
- The World’s Only Teddy Bear Puppy Book
- 7 things to know BEFORE you buy a Teddy
- Training tips for your puppy
- Advice for choosing the right breeder
- Step-by-Step DIY puppy project ideas